- Every Presage watch features one of Seiko's tried and trusted mechanical calibres and is made in Seiko's own facilities in Japan, offering high quality and value.
- Design & Inspiration: Japanese garden is a a well-known and much admired aspect of the Japanese culture and provides inspiration for this new Presage collection.
- The dial has the depth and rich texture of a Zen garden in which gravel is raked into serene, flowing patterns like waves or rippling water.
- The dial uses the same minimalistic design aesthetic as the garden, allowing the eye to enjoy both the free uncluttered space and the powerful statement made by the hour markers.
- This watch from the Seiko collection features a black textured dial with black roman hour markers and the "Seiko" logo at the 12 o'clock.
- The date is displayed in a recessed window at the 3 o'clock position.
- The case is machined from high grade stainless-steel for the perfect balance between style and comfort.
- Exhibition case-back lets you admire the beautiful craftsmanship that goes into making this watch.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 4R35 automatic movement with a 41-hour power reserve and a frequency of 21,600 semi-shots per hour.
- Stainless-steel bracelet watch with fold over clasp.
- An ideal watch for those who appreciate the fine watchmaking and the quality of Japanese craftsmanship.
- Automatic watch with additional manual winding feature.
- Premium dual-curved sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- The black and silver styling of this watch make for a bold piece, perfect for any occasion.
- Made to survive stresses of daily life, and for everything from laundry and washing your hands, to getting caught in true British rain, this watch is 30 metres water resistant.
£449.00 Regular Price