- Every Presage watch features one of Seiko's tried and trusted mechanical calibres, and is made in Seikos own facilities in Japan, offering high quality and value.
- This watch from the Seiko collection features a blue dial with diamond shaped hour markers and silver hands, and the "Seiko" logo at the 12 o'clock.
- Displays date at the 3 o'clock position.
- The case is machined from high grade stainless-steel for the perfect balance between style and comfort.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built caliber 4R35 automatic movement with a 41-hour power reserve.
- Stainless-steel bracelet watch with deployment clasp.
- An ideal watch for those who appreciate the fine watchmaking and the quality of Japanese craftsmanship.
- The Hardlex crystal lens.
- The blue and silver styling of this watch make for a bold piece, perfect for any occasion.
- Made to survive stresses of daily life, and for everything from laundry and washing your hands, to getting caught in true British rain, this watch is 50 metres water resistant.
£349.00 Regular Price